Scarpa ZG Lite Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Men's
- Available prices $249.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A nimble and light boot for exploring your local mountains, embarking on a trek, or fastpacking on the weekend. The ZG Lite strikes a balance between lightweight construction and a supportive feel. The heel overlay holds your foot in place and provides lateral stability, while flex points at the ankle allow your foot to bend naturally without restriction. The midsole absorbs shock with moderate loads, and the Salix Trek sole keeps you from skidding or slipping on scree or loose gravel.
- Suede and nylon upper is abrasion- and water-resistant.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membrane is waterproof and breathable.
- Multiple lace zones and lace locks for a customized fit.
- TPU toe cap protects your feet and your footwear.
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole use ACTIV Impact technology for cushy rebound.
- Vibram® Salix outsole has Trek rubber for traction in any terrain.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.