Scarpa Zodiac Plus Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Soft and flexible, the Zodiac Plus excels in moderate mountain terrain where an approach shoe isn't enough but a full mountain boot is too much. The Sock-Fit tech uses a fabric gusset instead of a traditional tongue, cutting down on bulk so they fit like a glove (or a sock) on your foot. The Vibram® Drumlin sole cuts down on weight while keeping you supported. Foam inserts at the ankle add comfort on sketchy, exposed approaches.
- Perwanger suede upper is soft yet durable.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membrane for waterproofness and breathability.
- Flex point at ankle allows for natural angle variation and reduces pressure points.
- Memory foam behind ankle moulds to your foot for a secure fit.
- Partial toe rand protects your feet and your footwear.
- Lightweight polyurethane and tri-density EVA provides a stable and cushioned ride.
- Vibram® Drumlin outsole with Vibram® Mont rubber grips terrain, even at extremely low temperatures.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure