Scarpa Moraine Mid Gore-Tex Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
These lightweight trail shoes are waterproof and stable, to keep your adventures easy-going regardless of the weather. Get all-weather traction with their Vibram® soles and extend your walking comfort with impact technology that reduces stress as you move over rock, hardpack and rough ground.
- Durable suede upper with polyester mesh inserts for increased breathability.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort waterproof-breathable construction keeps water out.
- Tongue lining features stretch GORE-TEX, for waterproofness with outstanding fit and comfort.
- Structured toe box with abrasion-resistant toe rands adds durability.
- Dual-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole cushions and supports your foot.
- Activ Impact Technology absorbs impact and ground shock.
- Vibram Dynatech 3 outsole with XS Trek rubber for long lasting traction on loose surfaces.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure