Scarpa ZG Lite Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A nimble and light boot for exploring your local mountains, embarking on a trek, or fastpacking on the weekend. It strikes a balance between lightness, for moving quickly with light loads, and support. A supportive heel overlay holds your foot in place and provides lateral stability, while flex points at the ankle allow your foot to bend naturally without restriction. The midsole offers excellent shock absorption, and the sole keeps you from skidding or slipping on scree or loose gravel.
- Suede and nylon upper is abrasion- and water-resistant.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membrane is waterproof and breathable.
- Multiple lace zones and lace locks for a customized fit.
- TPU toe cap protects your feet and your footwear.
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole use ACTIV Impact technology for cushy rebound.
- Vibram® Salix outsole has Trek rubber for traction in any terrain.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure