Kuhl Renegade 10" Shorts - Men's
- Available prices $94.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These jack-of-all-trades pants are ready for adventures. The abrasion resistant fabric stands up to gritty rock scrambles and the DWR finish sheds light rain on hikes. With an articulated fit and a hint of spandex in the mix, these pants are made to move. And with 8 (yes 8!) pockets, you'll have enough room to bring everything with you.
- Made of abrasion resistant and breathable DURALUX™ nylon that has the soft hand feel of cotton.
- Spandex for 2-way stretch.
- DWR repellency finish resists water and speeds drying time.
- Fabric provides UPF 50 sun protection from harsh UV rays.
- Inner waistband has a soft peached finish for wicking and comfort.
- Gusseted crotch enhances freedom of movement.
- 8 pockets give you storage options: 2 front hand pockets, 2 back with Velcro closures, 2 side zippered and 2 side drop in.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.