Kuhl Airspeed Long Sleeve Shirt - Men's
- Available prices $109.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Escape the heat in the Airspeed Shirt. Feather-light fabric faces down hot sun and humid conditions. The cool-touch fabric protects your skin from UV rays while hidden mesh vents let you exhaust heat. And don't sweat it: it wicks sweat and dries quickly too.
- Made with Kuhl's AirVolution™ woven nylon and polyester that blocks UV, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Fabric provides UPF 30 protection against the sun.
- Knit panels on the front of the sleeves and lower back allow greater freedom of movement.
- Mesh panel on the sides let you vent.
- 2 button down chest pockets and a secure zipper pocket.
- Articulated sleeves can be rolled up and secured with button tabs.
- Built-in sunglasses wipe inside the bottom left placket.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.