The Cloudflow does not waste any time: ready, set, flow. Experience incredibly soft landings and explosive take-offs. It features the super light ZeroGravity foam, adaptive engineered mesh, and responsive Speedboard. The Cloud series is renowned for its unique CloudTec® sole: EVA cloud pods compress on footstrike, then rebound to provide an energy boost with each toe-off.
- Innovative mesh weave upper is highly breathable and supportive.
- Adaptive first-layer sockliner ensures a comfortable fit.
- Antimicrobial treatment keeps your feet smelling better for longer.
- Speedboard provides responsive flex and rocker that encourages the natural rolling process, promotes explosive take-offs.
- Speedboard reinforcement in the forefoot provides extra responsiveness.
- Outsole is super-light Zero-Gravity foam.
- 18 Clouds in the CloudTec outsole independently cushion and propel you precisely where you need to go.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.