Merrell Forestbound Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots - Women's
- Available prices $189.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Whether you're hiking the Sunshine Coast, Bruce Trail, or Liberty Lake Trail, these mid-height boots support and cushion your feet through forests and along ridgelines. Waterproof-breathable inners keep your feet dry through stream encounters, and Kinetic Fit™ insoles add comfort to long days. An anti-odour treatment helps prevent boot funk when washing your socks isn't a daily thing.
- Polyurethane coated leather with breathable mesh sections.
- Waterproof M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape.
- Rubber toe cap and partial rand protects against trail wear.
- Mesh lining wicks sweat.
- M-Select Fresh antimicrobial treatment reduces odour.
- Kinetic Fit™ BASE insole contours to foot for flexible cushioning.
- EVA midsole cushions feet while a moulded nylon shank under arch provides support on uneven surfaces.
- Sticky M-Select Grip rubber outsole has 5mm lugs for durable traction on loose terrain.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.