These thin and lightweight running socks have minimal cushioning for comfort in close-fitting shoes without sacrificing sensitivity. The higher cuff protects ankles from trail and road debris.
- Durable nylon and olefin fabric manages moisture and breathability to keep your feet cool and comfortable.
- Firm support keeps feet going mile after mile.
- Midfoot arch band and y-heel keeps socks in place without bunching.
- Seamless toe for chafe-free comfort.
- Ultralight cushioning keeps feet comfortable without adding bulk.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Seamless toe|