Merrell Siren Edge Q2 Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Long trail days call for trail shoes that back up your ambitions. Mesh lining and fatigue-fighting cushioning blunt the rocks and nobbly roots along your route, giving you more energy to push to summits and viewpoints.
- Breathable mesh upper is lightweight with synthetic overlays to add durability in high-wear areas.
- Moisture-wicking mesh liner with M-Select Fresh treatment resists odour build-up.
- EVA contoured footbed provides light support.
- Q-Form2 dual-density midsole offers gender-specific alignment and comfort.
- Nylon arch shank provides stability on tough terrain.
- M-Select Grip outsole with 4.5mm lugs provides durable traction.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.