Prana Rockland Pants - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Hardwearing pants that stand up to the grittiest granite and sharpest sandstone. Made of a burly blend of organically grown cotton and Cordura nylon, the Rockland Pants have a bit of spandex to help you stretch for those wide stemming moves.
- Removable webbing waistbelt lets you adjust the fit.
- Lots of pockets give you places to stash your stuff. The back left one has a zipper for extra security.
- Vented crotch gusset prevents overheating.
- Backs of bottom cuffs have double layers of fabric to stand up to scuffs.
- Straight fit helps these pants look a bit more like your favourite jeans.
|Ideal for||Rock climbing|
|Product sustainability||Organically grown content|