Merrell Moab 2 Vegan Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
The tried-and-true Moab Trail Shoe uses absolutely no animal products. A great multi-function day hiker, it has a cushioned insole and shock-absorbing heel to for comfort wherever you take them. The bellows tongue keeps out stones and sticks, and the Vibram rubber keeps you upright on slippery or loose terrain.
- Upper is vegan-friendly synthetic and mesh for breathability and a secure fit.
- Mesh lining moves sweat away from your foot.
- Bellows tongue keeps trail debris out.
- Rubber toe cap adds durability and protection to the front of the shoe.
- Multi-density contoured EVA footbed for a comfortable ride.
- Midsoles are compression-moulded EVA, with moulded nylon arch shanks, and pronounced heel cups that cushion and centre your feet.
- Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole with 5mm lugs for no-slip grip.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.