Designed with the help of Conrad Anker, these approach socks use a merino wool blend and seamless construction to keep your feet happy on the way to your vertical adventure. An Achilles strap protects your ankles from rocks and other trail debris.
- Made of soft merino wool, nylon and elastane.
- 4-degree elite fit system uses 2 types of elastic for stretch, recovery and to keep the sock in place.
- Indestructawool Technology in high-impact areas for comfort.
- Mesh ventilation zones provide moisture management.
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for chafe-free wear.
- Narrower profile is designed to fit women's narrower feet.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Seamless toe|