The North Face Vals Waterproof Trail Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Tick a new trail off your bucket list or just get out to explore the natural world. The North Face Vals have lightweight mesh like a running shoe, with overlays and heel cradles to support your foot like a trail shoe. A cushy footbed and foam midsole keep you comfy, whether you’re going 5km or 15km, and grippy rubber soles keep you upright on slippery sections.
- Mesh upper with TPU overlay for exceptional fit and support.
- HydroSeal® waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
- TPU toecap adds durability and toe protection.
- Removable OrthoLite® footbed for comfort.
- Cradle™ technology stabilizes your foot.
- Cushiony EVA midsole.
- ETS™ outsole traction system securely grips the trail.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.