Salomon XA Pro 3D Mid CSWP J Shoes - Children to Youths
- Available prices $119.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Featuring a quick-pull closure, waterproof textiles and a stout sole, the junior size is every bit as competent as the grown-up counterpart. Moulded midsoles provides cushioning and support for off-the-beaten-path adventures, while Sensifit technology adapts to any foot shape.
- ClimaShield uppers use waterproof-breathable textiles.
- Toecap and mud guard.
- Quicklace system provides a nuanced fit.
- Pocket on the tongue keeps laces out of the way.
- Breakaway lace system prevents tripping hazards in brushy environments.
- Gussetted tongue keeps out pebbles and duff.
- Sensifit technology cradles feet and provides a custom-feeling fit.
- EVA moulded midsole for cushioning and support.
- Outsoles are non-marking Contagrip for traction on a range of surfaces.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.