Salomon XA Pro 3D Mid CSWP J Shoes - Children to Youths
- Available online
- Find in store
We need some downtime. While we fix things, you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Featuring a quick-pull closure, waterproof textiles and a stout sole, the junior size is every bit as competent as the grown-up counterpart. Moulded midsoles provides cushioning and support for off-the-beaten-path adventures, while Sensifit technology adapts to any foot shape.
- ClimaShield uppers use waterproof-breathable textiles.
- Toecap and mud guard.
- Quicklace system provides a nuanced fit.
- Pocket on the tongue keeps laces out of the way.
- Breakaway lace system prevents tripping hazards in brushy environments.
- Gussetted tongue keeps out pebbles and duff.
- Sensifit technology cradles feet and provides a custom-feeling fit.
- EVA moulded midsole for cushioning and support.
- Outsoles are non-marking Contagrip for traction on a range of surfaces.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.