Running socks that stand up to mile after mile after mile on the trails. Designed with endurance runner Rob Krar, these socks have extra cushioning around the ankle for protection on rugged trails. Super-thin sole cushioning keeps feet going without adding bulk between your foot and shoe.
- Made of soft merino wool, nylon and elastane.
- 4-degree elite fit system uses 2 types of elastic for stretch, recovery and to keep the sock in place.
- Indestructawool Technology in high-impact areas for comfort.
- Mesh ventilation zones provide moisture management.
- Achilles and ankle cushion protects against trail debris.
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for chafe-free wear.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Seamless toe|