Vibram V-Trek Training Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Great for walking, hiking and trekking, these minimalist shoes provides grip in both wet and dry conditions. The midsole is extra thick for comfort, and the wool and synthetic uppers are breathable and airy. The mid-cut and traditional lacing system offers up a casual, sporty look as well.
- Uppers are 50% wool and 50% synthetic for great breathability and odour control.
- Lace system makes them easy to slip into and adjust the fit.
- 2mm EVA insoles for comfort. Zero drop.
- 4mm Megagrip rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs.
- Machine wash cold and air dry.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.