An off-road minimalist shoe with rock-stopping protection. 3D cocooning tech is moulded into the sole and extends around the ball of your foot for stability and protection on rough and rooty ground. Laminated bonds at the toes prevent the seams from splitting.
- Uppers are breathable polyester with synthetic leather overlays to add water resistance.
- Speed-lace system makes them easy to slip into and adjust the fit.
- 2mm EVA insoles with anti-microbial treated sockliner for odour control.
- 3D Cocoon mesh built into the outsole disperses ground pressure by distributing impact.
- 3.7mm Megagrip rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs.
- Machine wash cold and air dry.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Minimalist and natural|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.