Salomon OUTline Trail Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Make happy hiking memories in these ultra-comfortable trail shoes. With a precise, foot-hugging fit and seamless upper, the OUTline offers sneaker-like comfort for all-day excursions. A wicking textile liner moves sweat away from your foot. Welded overlays and a toecap resist scrapes, while a gusseted tongue keeps dirt and sand out.
- Seamless synthetic upper has welded overlays for durability.
- Protective synthetic toecap adds protection.
- Sensifit™ construction provides a precise, secure fit.
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
- Removable OrthoLite® EVA footbed cushions feet and makes 15km hikes feel like 5km
- Injected EVA midsole combines cushioning and support.
- Non-marking Contagrip® MD rubber outsole is durable for long-term wear.
- 5mm lugs provide traction over a variety of directions and surfaces.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.