Salomon OUTback 500 Gore-Tex Boots - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $143.97 $143.97
- Original price $239.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Let the kilometres fly by in burly, ultra-lightweight waterproof hiking boots. The super-durable uppers are welded instead of stitched to prevent hotspots, and the midsoles absorbs shock so your feet stay comfortable. Salomon's Advanced Chassis™ system and grippy soles work together to keep your feet stable on rugged trails and loose terrain.
- Welded Cordura® fabric upper provides a durable, glove-like fit.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® bootie lets you tackle wet conditions.
- Protective synthetic toecap adds toe protection.
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
- Removable EVA footbed cushions feet for long days on the trail.
- Injected EVA midsole combines cushioning and support.
- Advanced Chassis system stabilizes your foot and protects against push-through.
- Non-marking Contagrip® MD rubber outsole is durable for long-term wear.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.