A lightweight backcountry cookset for 2 campers. The aluminum pots disperse heat evenly, so you won't burn your meals. The handle locks the lid in place for transport, and the whole shebang nests together so you barely notice it in your pack.
- Hard-anodized aluminum is durable and easy to clean.
- Glass-reinforced polypropylene DeltaLight™ bowls and mugs are safe for microwaves and dishwashers.
- Pots have strainer lids.
- Pivoting handles lock in place for solid handling.
- Measurement on pots and mugs aid meal prep.
- Textured base won't slide off camp stoves.
- Set nests inside 2.7L pot for transport.
- Includes 1.2L pot and 2.7L pot with strainer lids, 2 bowls, 2 insulated mugs and a dish cloth.
The number of people for which the set is intended. May include dishes and/or utensils.
|Dimensions||18.2 x 12cm|