Riding the waves just got more comfortable thanks to these classic boardshorts with added spandex for plenty of stretch. The self-draining pocket is a must for hopping in and out of the surf. As a bonus, the hip pocket also serves as a self-storage pouch, making these the go-to pair for sunny days at the beach.
- Recycled nylon, nylon and spandex fabric is tough and quick-drying, with a hint of stretch for mobility.
- Made at a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, from bluesign® approved materials.
- Contoured waistband.
- Flat-lying fly is comfortable when prone paddling.
- Rubber button closure is backed up with a durable bartacked drawstring closure for a secure fit that won't blow off during wipeouts.
- Self-draining pocket features a 100% recycled, non-corroding plastic zipper, and doubles as a self-storage pouch.
- 21-inch outseam provides a traditional fit and extended sun protection.
|Pockets||1 side zippered|
The finished outseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|