For high-output fun in, on or anywhere near water. These Patagonia boardshorts stretch with you and dry fast when you're hopping in and out of the surf. As a bonus, the rear pocket also serves as a self-storage pouch, making these the go-to pair for sunny days at the beach.
- Recycled nylon, nylon and spandex fabric is tough and quick-drying, with a hint of stretch for mobility.
- Made at a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, from bluesign® approved materials.
- Flat-lying fly is comfortable when prone paddling.
- Rubber button closure is backed up with a durable bartacked drawstring closure for a secure fit that won't blow off during wipeouts.
- Self-draining pocket with button-flap closure has an internal key loop and doubles as a self-storage pouch.
|Pockets||1 back with flap|
The finished outseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|