Indygena Slinga Jacket - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $105.00 $105.00
- Original price $175.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Get protection from the wind for travel days or strolling around town. This lightweight wind breaker blends modern style with a functional fabric that stretches fluidly for comfort and wicks sweat to keep you cool and dry.
- Made of wind-resistant stretch nylon that dries quickly and wicks moisture from your skin.
- Mesh inserts add ventilation so you won't overheat.
- 2-way YKK® Metaluxe® has a removable Indygena logo puller.
- Fitted hood adds wind protection on stormiest of days.
- 2 hand pockets.
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord adjustment at waist.
- Front length is 33.5in. Back length is 37in.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|