Patagonia Sol Patrol II Long Sleeve Shirt - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Stay cool on hot days without getting burned. The Sol Patrol Shirt is made of featherlight fabric that wicks sweat and breathes well, but still provides UPF 50+ sun protection. Mesh vents at the back and sides let the breeze flow through to cool you down on hot hikes, sweltering paddling trips or tropical adventures.
- Made of incredibly lightweight and quick-drying polyester ripstop with 45% recycled content.
- Double-layer collar can stand up to protect your neck or fold down and secure with hidden snaps.
- 2 mesh-lined chest pockets and an inset zippered chest pocket hold valuables.
- Durable plastic zipper won't corrode in wet environments.
- Sleeves can be rolled up and held in place with fabric tabs.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|