Indygena Tufan Rain Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Waterproof-breathable tech hidden in a stylish go-everywhere jacket. Montreal-based Indygena designed this style to hit the sweet spot between looks and function. For spring and fall weather, it offers a windproof shell, articulated sleeves and an adjustable hood when you need to batten down.
- Nylon fabric looks and feels like canvas and has mechanical stretch for easy movement.
- 3-layer waterproof-breathable construction has a polyurethane membrane and seam taping to keep you dry.
- Soft jersey knit lining is cozy against the skin.
- YKK 2-way front zip has a removable leather zipper pull.
- Fixed hood with front and back adjustments.
- Chin guard at top of zipper.
- Internal wasit adjustment.
- Articulated sleeves with elastic cuffs won't restrict your movement.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||70-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|