Sprints, jogs and jaunts – the Kinvara 10 is versatile enough to span almost any duration or intensity level. The EVERUN topsole distributes impact to keep your run rhythm continuous through the miles. Comfortable and breathable, the mesh upper is seamless and flexible.
- Seamless engineered mesh is lightweight and reduces rubbing hotspots.
- Internal heel pods help keep your feet comfortably locked in.
- Woven heel provides a supportive, refined fit.
- Formfit performance contoured footbed for added support and cushioning.
- Full EVERUN topsole distributes impact force and gives it back for an energized ride.
- EVA+ foam midsole adds durable cushioning.
- Tri-Flex sole configuration for smooth ground contact and toe-off.
- Blown rubber outsole with forefoot flex grooves for quick transitions.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.