Small edges and nasty smears are nothing these shoes can't handle. The updated Vapor V has a slightly stiffer midsole than previous, providing a supportive platform for hard face and crack climbs. Scarpa's Bi-Tension system pulls power back from your toes rather than cramming your foot painfully forward, so you get more power with less tension on your foot.
- Uppers are made of microsuede for comfort and long-lasting fit
- Padded mesh tongue cushions feet on long multi-pitches and in cracks
- Slightly asymmetric, curved shape for precise foot placement
- 1.5mm Talyn midsole provides a supportive platform for edging and jamming
- Sole is 3.5mm Vibram® XS Grip2 rubber grips small edges and is well suited for lighter climbers
- Members typically downsize 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from their street shoe size
|Outsoles||3.5mm Vibram XS Grip 2|