Scarpa Arpia Rock Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
These all-round shoes are at home in the gym or on the rock, packing a lot of performance without sacrificing comfort. The upper is made with a non-stretchy microfibre and a soft liner for a plush next-to-skin feel. The moderate downturn and asymmetry, paired with the Z-shaped Wave strap closure, helps keep precision in the toes without the compression of a high-performance shoe. This shoe is a great stepping stone for a climber looking to transition from a beginner climbing shoe to a more performance oriented shoe.
- Microfibre upper ensures a consistent fit over time and a soft liner adds comfort and durability.
- Slightly asymmetric, curved shape for precise foot placement in steep and slabby terrain.
- Z-strap closure system spreads the pressure of cinching down the strap across the upper and allows for lots of adjustment.
- 1.5mm Talyn midsole supports your foot when edging.
- V-Tension randing system holds your forefoot securely in place.
- Vibram® XS Grip 2 rubber provides exceptional friction and sensitivity.
- Members typically downsize 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from their street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||3.5mm Vibram XS Grip 2|
How to measure