Scarpa Arpia Rock Shoes - Women's
- Available prices $164.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
These all-round shoes are at home in the gym or on the rock. They pack a lot of performance without sacrificing comfort. The moderate downturn and asymmetry, paired with the Z-shaped Wave strap closure, helps keep precision in the toes without the compression of a high-performance shoe. A great stepping stone climbers looking to transition from a starter shoe to a more performance model.
- Non-stretchy microfibre upper won't pooch out over time
- Plush liner adds comfort.
- Slight asymmetric, curved shape for precise foot placement in steep and slabby terrain.
- Z-strap closure system spreads pressure across the upper and allows lots of adjustment.
- 1.5mm Talyn midsole supports your foot when edging.
- V-Tension rand system holds your forefoot securely in place.
- Vibram® XS Grip 2 rubber provides exceptional friction and sensitivity.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||3.5mm Vibram XS Grip 2|