Patagonia Long Sleeve Silkweight Rashguard - Boys' - Youths
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Cut down on sunscreen applications: slip on this long sleeved rashguard instead. The silky fabric won't weigh them down, and it provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Made of exceptionally lightweight polyester with spandex.
- Polygiene® permanent odour control treatment fights bacteria and associated stinkiness.
- Rib-knit collar for easy on/off.
- Raglan sleeves for better range of motion while paddling.
- Angled side panels eliminate underarm chafing.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Made in||Sri Lanka|