Zamberlan 330 Marie Gore-Tex Backpacking Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A salute to Marie Paradis, the first woman to climb Mount Blanc, these boots are supportive for backpacking and lightweight enough for day hikes as well. The leather is treated and lined with GORE-TEX® to keep your feet dry without being too hot and sweaty. The soft collar and gusset allows your foot to move naturally and gives your ankle lateral support for stability when carrying a substantial pack.
- Uppers are waxed, full-grain Italian leather.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® membrane is thermo-sealed into a bootie, fixed to the upper and glued to the midsole.
- Cushioned leather cuff is comfortable and supportive.
- Flex panels improve ankle mobility for a more natural stride.
- Rubber toe cap adds protection from rocks and other trail debris.
- Polyurethane midsoles cushion feet for comfort and feel stiff and stable on rough terrain.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Lite Wolf rubber, developed in cooperation with Zamberlan®, for traction in loose conditions.
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.