Bridgedale Waterproof Midweight Storm Knee Socks - Unisex
- Available prices $64.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Don't let wet conditions keep you indoors. These knee-height merino blend socks have a waterproof-breathable membrane to keep your feet warm and dry when wading through rivers or streams, or when the weather turns particularly bad.
- Outer sock is 95% nylon and 5% elastane. Liner sock is 54% merino wool, 36% polyester, 7.5% nylon and 2.5% elastane.
- HydroTech waterproof-breathable polyurethane laminate keeps water out in even the wettest conditions.
- Wicking lining manages moisture and insulates to keep your feet cozy. Liner is 54% merino, 36% polyester, 7.5% nylon, 2.5% Lycra.
- Elasticated arch support prevents bunching.
- Flat toe seam adds comfort.
|Fabric content||100%2 or more fabrics; see description|
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.