Zamberlan 331 Amelia Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Durable and supportive, these backpacking boots have a GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining to keep your feet dry during creek crossings and wet weather. The Hydrobloc waxed Nubuck upper has a soft collar and gusset to allow natural movement of the foot while providing ankle support on rugged terrain. A low-density polyurethane midsole offers excellent shock absorption, and the Vibram Multifilm soles keep you from slipping on scree or gravel.
- Uppers are Hydrobloc waxed Nubuck leather for long-lasting durability and support.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® membrane is thermo-sealed into a bootie, fixed to the upper and glued to the midsole.
- Cushioned leather cuff is comfortable and supportive.
- Flex panels improve ankle mobility for a more natural stride.
- Rubber toe cap adds protection from rocks and other trail debris.
- Dual-density polyurethane midsoles cushion feet for comfort and feel stiff and stable on rough terrain.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Multifilm rubber for traction in loose conditions.
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.