Zamberlan 309 Trail Lite Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Men's
- Available prices $249.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Easy to re-sole, these versatile boots will last for decades of happy hiking. The flexible midsole promotes a natural stride, so they're comfortable with an overnight pack when walking on varied or uneven terrain. Built-in GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining provides waterproofness with breathability.
- Uppers are one-piece, full-grain leather with Hydrobloc treatment.
- GORE-TEX membrane is thermo-sealed into a bootie then fixed to the upper and glued to the midsole.
- Removable footbeds have a quick drying top fabric that wicks away moisture, a layer of active carbon, a cushioning layer, and small holes that aid breathability.
- Polyurethane wedge midsole provides cushion and promotes a natural heel to toe transfer.
- Vibram® Grivola outsole is lightweight and grippy for traction in slippery terrain.
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.