Zamberlan 309 Trail Lite Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Versatile boots for kilometers and kilometers of happy hiking over mixed terrain. The flexible midsole promotes a natural stride, so they're comfortable with an overnight pack when walking on varied or uneven terrain. Built-in GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining provides waterproofness with breathability.
- Uppers are one-piece, full-grain leather with Hydrobloc treatment.
- GORE-TEX membrane is thermo-sealed into a bootie then fixed to the upper and glued to the midsole.
- Removable footbeds have a quick drying top fabric that wicks away moisture, a layer of active carbon, a cushioning layer, and small holes that aid breathability.
- Polyurethane wedge midsole provides cushion and promotes a natural heel to toe transfer.
- Vibram® Grivola outsole is lightweight and grippy for traction in slippery terrain.
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.