This humongous landing zone inspires confidence when you're high off the deck. The durable nylon is burly enough to be dragged around the boulders, and a light rubber coating keeps it solid on slopey landings. Square corners fit well with other pads to eliminate dead space in pad stacks. The updated suspension system makes it comfortable to carry, too.
- Tough 1000-denier nylon is polyurethane-coated for water resistance.
- Durable double-stitched seams.
- Dual-density foam disperses impact and prevents you from bottoming out.
- Padded shoulder straps and large waistbelt for transporting it to the crag.
- Hinged design with 3 metal buckle closures is easy to pack.
- 4 corner handles and 2 large webbing handles to shuffle it into position fast.
- Rubber coating on the bottom grips surfaces.
High compression foam disperses impact, low compressions foam absorbs it.
|High compression + low compression foam|
|Shell fabric||1000-denier nylon|
Sandwich = hinged design. Taco = unhinged, folds in half. Burrito = unhinged, two or more folds.
|Folded dimensions||82.5 x 112 x 25cm|
|Dimensions||165 x 112 x 12.5cm|
|Number of handles||6|