Fjallraven Keb Curved Trousers - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Just like you, these pants were made for trekking and climbing. The optimized fit features a high waist for comfort under a backpack strap and coverage when you bend. Generous vents at the thighs and calves offer great breathability when you work up a sweat. Articulated knees and stretch-panel construction lend themselves to movement in the mountains, so if something were going to hold you back, it certainly wouldn’t be your pants.
- Zippered vents at the thighs and calves help keep you cool.
- Stretchy panels help the pants move with you.
- Hardwearing G-1000® reinforcement where it's needed most.
- Paneled construction reduces hot spots.
- 4 pockets help keep necessities close, while 1 internal zippered pocket keeps things safe.
- Articulated knees let the pants move with you.
- Adjustable cuffs have boot hooks to keep your pants in place.
- Curved fit is designed to fit curvy figures with a more generous fit in the butt and thighs and a higher waist that won't gape or bunch.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.