Fjallraven Nikka Curved Trousers - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Bolstered with technical features, the Nikka Trousers add reliable performance to your adventure plans. Head straight from the airport to the mountains thanks to articulated knees and stretch panels that move when you do. Strategic panels of Fjallraven’s G-1000 fabric deliver tough and durable functionality where you need it most. The curved fit has more room in the butt and thighs and a waist that rises slightly around the back to fit smoothly under a pack and keep you feeling comfortable and covered, no matter where the map leads you.
- Articulated knees and stretchy panels let the pants move with you as you scramble and hike.
- Hard-wearing G-1000 reinforcement in high-wear areas.
- Higher waist at the back for comfort under a pack.
- Paneled construction reduces hot spots.
- 4 outer pockets help keep necessities close, while 1 internal pocket keeps small essentials safe.
- Curved fit is designed to fit curvy figures with a more generous fit in the butt and thighs and a higher waist that won't gape or bunch.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.