Toad &Co Recycled Denim Cardi - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Well-loved jeans eventually need to be retired. But if they're lucky, they get repurposed into this Recycled Denim Cardi. The soft fabric wraps you in cozy warmth, and pockets keep fingers warm on chilly days.
- Made with recycled denim, a process that shreds old jeans and blends the fabric with soft, strong recycled polyester. It all happens in a zero-water, zero-dye facility through a 100% mechanical process powered by solar energy.
- 2 cozy pockets keep hands warm and hold small essentials.
- Ribbed cuffs and a wrap-able body help keep warmth in and cold out.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Made in||Hong Kong|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.