Rab Nexus Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
At the confluence of warmth and lightweight, you'll find the Nexus Jacket. The technical Thermic™ fleece has lots of stretch for improved mobility and a grid backer that traps warmth while shedding weight. With a cut that's built for climbers and hikers, it's perfect for a day (or five) in the mountains.
- Flat locked seams eliminate bulk and prevent chafing.
- Close cut hood fits under a helmet.
- 2 zippered hand warmer pockets are set high enough to clear your harness or hipbelt.
- Double layer cuffs stay in place.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.