Toad &Co Recycled Denim Pullover - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Casual cool that uses recycled and organic fabric to get even cooler. Dress it up or dress it down – this long-sleeved crew-necked pullover is just right.
- Made with recycled denim, a process that shreds old jeans and blends the fabric with soft, strong organic cotton. It all happens in a zero-water, zero-dye facility through a 100% mechanical process powered by solar energy.
- Drop shoulder seams adds dynamic movement.
- Ribbed cuffs, hem and collar help keep warmth in and cold out.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Made in||Hong Kong|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.