Burly yet lightweight, this ergonomically designed harness is at home grinding up Indian Creek laybacks, Valley chimneys, or Squamish splitters. Built similarly to the popular Solution harness, the Solution Guide has a wider waistband for more support and comfort. The outer is wear-resistant SuperFabric®, with integrated hard guard plates – a material commonly used in bomb-disposal suits. A fifth gear loop at the back gives you racking options for less-used parts of your kit.
- SuperFabric® outer material is infused with tiny guard plates for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Triple-weave webbing moves with your body during technical, demanding moves.
- Padded mesh lining is cushy, breathable and without pressure points.
- Fusion Comfort Technology distribute loads evenly.
- Self-locking speed buckle and non-adjustable leg loops make for fast changes.
- 4 stiff gear loops and 1 soft gear loop at back for additional gear.
|Ideal for||Trad climbing|
|Leg loop size||
|Ice clipper slots||No|
|Adjustable leg loops||No|