Vasque St. Elias FG Gore-Tex Backpacking Boots - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Lightweight, waterproof boots suited to swift hiking and covering serious ground. Mountain-goating over tricky, uneven terrain? The tuned midsole and flexible heel and forefoot provide a confidence-inspiring degree of sensitivity and trail feel. Grippy and supportive soles give you stability and traction on mud and rock.
- Uppers are full-grain leather for excellent support, durability and waterproofing.
- GORE-TEX® membrane ensures your feet stay dry during muddy early spring hikes or sudden mid-summer downpours.
- EVA footbed is equal parts comfortable and supportive.
- Lightweight yet durable polyurethane midsole has EVA pods for cushioning and a TPU shank for stability.
- Grippy Vibram® outsoles with XSTrek rubber compound allows for a thinner sole without sacrificing grip or durability.
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.