Vasque St. Elias FG Gore-Tex Backpacking Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Lightweight, waterproof boots suited to swift hiking and covering serious ground. Mountain-goating over tricky, uneven terrain? The tuned midsole and flexible heel and forefoot provide a confidence-inspiring degree of sensitivity and trail feel. Grippy and supportive soles give you stability and traction on mud and rock.
- Uppers are full-grain leather for excellent support, durability and waterproofing.
- GORE-TEX® membrane ensures your feet stay dry during muddy early spring hikes or sudden mid-summer downpours.
- EVA footbed is equal parts comfortable and supportive.
- Lightweight yet durable polyurethane midsole has EVA pods for cushioning and a TPU shank for stability.
- Grippy Vibram® outsoles with XSTrek rubber compound allows for a thinner sole without sacrificing grip or durability.
|Weight||1.1kg (7 Medium)|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.