Vasque Breeze LT Low Gore-Tex Light Trail Shoes - Men's
- Available prices $179.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
The ultralight sibling to the popular Breeze shoe, the Breeze LT has a microfibre and mesh upper to cut down on weight for fast-and-light miles. The GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane is highly breathable to allow sweat to escape while keeping muddy ground and rain showers from soaking through. Great for day hiking and burly enough for multi-day excursions over moderate terrain.
- Microfibre upper has abrasion-resistant, durable mesh.
- Highly breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane keeps feet cool during physical activity.
- Rubber toe bumpers protect the boot and your toes.
- High-rebound, cushioning footbed.
- Dual-density compression-moulded EVA midsole supports feet for long days on the trail.
- Vibram® LiteBase soles with MegaGrip compound for wet or dry surfaces.
- Arc Tempo last fits mid to low-volume feet.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.