A durable two-person cookset for backcountry chefs that appreciate the quality and durability of stainless steel. Comes with everything you need to cook and eat your wilderness meal.
- Set includes a 1.8L stainless steel pot with strainer lid, two 590ml insulated cups, two 590ml bowls, two Sip-It lids, two telescoping foons, a stove bag and stuff sack.
- Pot features a double-rolled rim, and a convenient folding handle that locks into place for cooking and also secures the entire set for transport.
- Pot is made from 18/8 stainless steel with a rust-proof finish.
- EVA insulated polypropylene mugs and bowls nest together, colour-coded for identification.
- Welded stuff sack doubles as a small sink or wash basin.
- Pot holds a 220g canister, a small folding LPG stove and the included dishware. (Note: stove and canister are not included.)
The number of people for which the set is intended. May include dishes and/or utensils.
|Dimensions||15 x 16.3cm|