Hoka One One Speedgoat 3 Trail Running Shoes - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Take on more trails with the stability of the Speedgoat 3. Updates from the previous version include greater heel support and midfoot lockdown, plus a "seatbelt" support on each side for even better control. The outsole boasts durable 5mm Vibram® MegaGrip lugs that provide and traction in damp and uneven conditions. Balancing out the ruggedness, is an oversized EVA midsole that offers firm yet floaty cushioning and support.
- Uppers are breathable engineered mesh overlaid with a welded seam midfoot cage for structure, durability and support.
- Reinforced TPU midfoot overlays give a more secure fit and provide more control.
- Midfoot cage construction locks your feet down for added stability.
- Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and a floaty feel.
- Meta-rocker geometry supports your natural running form, and encourages an efficient, smooth roll from initial impact to toe-off.
- Wide platform provides a stable base on varied terrain.
- Durable outsole design offers protection for all-day epics.
- Multi-directional 5mm Vibram® MegaGrip lugs grip whatever surface you encounter.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Cushioned and floaty|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.