Cover distance with a spring in your step and shock absorbers in your trekking poles. Control Shock Technology uses dampers and multiple stages to soak up impact without bottoming out and springing back like pogo sticks. On firm terrain, these poles absorb impact force and help you save energy for the last push of the day.
- Dual-density foam grips are comfortable and keep your hands warm in cold conditions.
- Wrist straps feature a soft lining bonded to a supportive shell for lots of comfort.
- EVA Grip extensions let you shift your grasp without adjusting pole length.
- Easy-to-use FlickLock Pro® adjustments are made of forged aluminum for great reliability.
- SmashLock technology allows you to quickly deploy or collapse the poles.
- Includes carbide Tech Tips and low-profile trekking baskets
- Compatible with powder baskets (sold separately).
|Locking mechanism||FlickLock Pro|
The shortest length of the pole when all sections have been compacted.
|Sold in pairs||Yes|