Kuhl Kontra Roll-Up Shorts - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Breathe easy in hot weather. These versatile shorts are made with soft and lightweight fabric that prevents overheating. With an 11 in. inseam, they provide lots of sun protection and coverage for travel in modest countries and roll down into 18 in. knickers if you need more length.
- Made of a lightweight blend of cotton and nylon designed for comfort and breathability in hot weather.
- A hint of spandex adds extra stretch.
- Fabric provides UPF 35 sun protection.
- Curved waistband is higher in the back and lower in the front for extra coverage when bending and stretching.
- Internal drawcord allows for a custom fit.
- Multiple pockets provide plentiful storage: 2 front, 2 back with flap and 2 side cargo pockets.
- Wear them as knickers with an 18 in. inseam or roll and secure them with the button tabs to create shorts with an 11 in. inseam.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.